|Real Name||Adam Richard Sandler|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, writer, producer, singer|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1966|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York City, USA|
|Height||In Inches – 5.9″ ( 5 Feet 9 Inches)|
In Metre – 1.77 m
In Centimetres – 177 cms
|Weight||In Kilograms – 86 Kgs|
In Pounds – 190 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body or Figure Measurements (in Inches.)||Chest – 44|
Waist – 38
Biceps – 14
|Ethnicity||White and Russian Jewish Ancestry|
|Hometown||New York City, Grew Up in Machester and New Hampshire|
|Current Location||New York City and Los Angeles, California|
|School Education||Manchester Central High School|
|College Education||New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts (1991)|
|Acting Training||Learnt Acting from David Gideon|
|Favorite Bands||Van Halen, The Police, Styx|
|Favorite Sports||Basket Ball, Base Ball, Professional Wrestling|
|Favorite Cartoon Characters||SpongeBob SquarePants|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence|
|Food Preference||Glorified rice|
Table of Contents
- Quick Bio
- Who is Adam Sandler?
- Adam Sandler Physical Stats and Appearance
- Adam Sandler Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
- Adam Sandler Affairs and Dating Information
- Adam Sandler Debut and Career
- Upcoming Projects
- Adam Sandler Awards and Nominations
- Adam Sandler Lifestyle and Luxury
- Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Adam Sandler Income and Net Worth
- Adam Sandler Social Media Accounts
Who is Adam Sandler?
Adam Richard Sandler is an american actor and producer born on 9 September 1966 in Brooklyn, New York City, USA. His friends and family members call him ‘Sandman’. Apart from acting and producing films, he is also a professional writer, singer and a comedian. He did initial schooling from Manchester High School, London. Later he graduated from New York University Tisch School of the arts in 1991. In his early days he used to perform in clubs. He did his first standup act in Boston Comedy Club, that very moment he discovered a natural comic artist in him. Therefore, he decided to pursue comedy as a full time career.
Adam Sandler Physical Stats and Appearance
Adam is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and weighs 86 kilograms. He got black hair and dark brown eyes. His chest is 44, waist is 38 and biceps are 14 inches.
Adam Sandler Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
Adam Sandler father Stanley Alan Sandler and mother Judith were electrical engineer and a nursery school teacher respectively. He has two sisters ‘Elizabeth Sandler’ and ‘Valerie Sandler’, one of them is a Dentist and the other is a Waitress. He also has a brother named ‘Scott Sandler’ who is an Attorney.
If we talk about Adam’s personal life he is married to girlfriend ‘Jackie Sandler’ who is now his wife. He met her on the sets of Big Daddy (1999). They dated for 3 long years and later got engaged in June 2002 and year on June 2003 they both got married. They have 2 children from marriage, daughter Sadie Sandler (Born in 2006) and Sunny Sandler (Born in 2008).
Adam Sandler Affairs and Dating Information
- Margaret Rudin (1992-1993) – He dated Margaret Rudin, a cosmetics executive in 1992. They even got engaged, but later it called off in 1993.
- Juliette Lewis (1994) – Adam dated actress and singer, Juliette Lewis in 1994.
- Alicia Silverstone (1996) – He dated actress Alicia Silverstone (10 years his junior). Alicia’s representatives tried to keep the relationship a secret but couldn’t. The relationsip only worked out for a month from March 1996 to April 1996.
Adam Sandler Debut and Career
|First Album||They’re All Gonna Laugh at You (1993)|
|First Advertisement||NBA Commercial|
|First Movie||Going Overboard (1989)|
|First TV Series / TV Show||The Cosby Show (1984-92)|
Adam made his debut from african-american TV series called ‘The Cosby Show’. Where he played the character of Smitty. During that time, the producer Dennis Miller noticed him when he was doing stand up in a club. Dennis found Adam to be extremely talented and recommended him to another producer, who was about to produce a show. Fortunately, he got cast in that show in 1990.
Later he became the part of some amazing comedy movies like Airheads (1994), Billy Maddison (1995), Happy Gilmore (1996), Big Daddy (1999) and Mr. Deeds (2002).
Since Adam has a passion for writing and singing, he wrote and composed songs for his movie ‘The Wedding Singer’.
On top of this, he has been a part of more than 56 feature films, however his best movies are:-
- Uncut Gems (2019), He played ‘Howard Ratner’ in the movie.
- The Meyerowitz Stories (2017), He played ‘Danny’ in the movie.
- Funny People (2009), He played ‘George Simmons’ in the movie.
- Bedtime Stories (2008), He played ‘Skeeter Bronson’ in the movie.
Adam upcoming movies are Spaceman, Hustle and Murder Mystery 2. These movies are in post-production right now and expected to release in 2022.
Adam Sandler Awards and Nominations
Adam has won 46 awards and nominated 120 times during his career. However, the major awards are the following:-
- Kids Choice Awards
- Hollywood Films Awards
- MTV Movie Awards
- Teen Choice Awards
- People’s Choice Awards
Adam Sandler Lifestyle and Luxury
He has a pet bulldog named Motzaball.
Trivia and Less Known Facts
- In reel life, he often portrays a character having bad temper.
- Whenever he writes a female character for any film, the name mostly starts from letter ‘V’.
- Has some connection with Robert Michael Schneider , therefore he always appear in his films. No matter the role is big or small.
- His dog ‘Meatball’ died due to heartattack at the age of 4.
Adam Sandler Income and Net Worth
As per the news sources, the income shared by Adam makes him one of the richest celebrities in the US. His net worth is estimated approx. $540 million. Below is his income break down based on the fee he got for his tv shows and movies.
- Billy Madison (1995) – $1,700,000
- Bulletproof (1996) – $2,500,000
- The Wedding Singer (1998) – $5,500,000
- Big Daddy (1999) – $8,000,000
- Little Nicky (2000) – $20,000,000 plus 20% (star)
- Punch-Drunk Love (2002) – $7,000,000
- Mr. Deeds (2002) – $20,000,000 against 20%
- Anger Management (2003) – $25,000,000 against 25% of the gross
- 50 First Dates (2004) – $25,000,000
- Grown Ups (2010) – $25,000,000
- Just Go with It (2011) – $25,000,000 (includes producer fee)
- Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star (2011) – $2,500,000
- Zookeeper (2011) – $2,000,000
- Jack and Jill (2011) – $20,000,000 (includes producer fee)
- Murder Mystery (2019) – $20,000,000 (includes producer fee)