Who is Abdu Rozik?
Abdu Rozik is the world’s professional smallest singer, actor and boxer from Tajikistan. At the time of writing this article he has a fan following of over 4.4 million on Instagram. Most recently, Abdu Rozik has entered as a contestant in Bigg Boss season 16 and getting so much love from the Bigg Boss family members. Abdu is also second youngest contestant after Sumbul Touqeer (aka Imli) who is 18 years old while Abdu is 19.
Also read about international personality and influencer Kili Paul who entered in Bigg Boss 16 house.
Abdu Rozik Biography
Abdu Rozik was born in a poor family of Tajikistan. During his childhood he was diagnosed with Growth Hormone and Vitamin D deficiency disease called Rickets. Due to the bad financial condition, his family couldn’t afford his treatment and his height stopped growing at the age of 5 years. If he had received medical treatment on time, rickets could have been avoided and cured. Abdu is the smallest among the other four siblings.
Speaking of his education, Abdu has attended school for only 20 days in his entire life. He has learnt reading writing at home only.
|Saviqul Muhammed Roziqi
|Actor, Singer, Boxer
|Date of Birth
|23 September 2003
|19 Years (as in 2022)
|Place of Birth
|Gishdarva, Panjakent District, Tajikistan
|English (little bit), Arabic, Tajiki, Farsi
|Only attended school for 20 days in life
|Hobbies and Favorites Stuff
|Singing, Boxing, Swimming
|Non-Vegetarian food, Burger
Body Measurements and Physical Appearance
Abdu Rozik is 3 feet 1 inches tall and weighs only 18kgs. He has got black eyes and fair complexion.
Family and Relatives
Abdu Rozik’s parents are poor gardeners from the Bangkent region of Tajikistan. His father’s name is Mr. Savriqul and mother’s name is Mrs Rooh Afza. He has two brothers and sisters.
Affairs and Dating Information
In an interview he disclosed that previously he was in a relationship with a girl but as of now he is single and unmarried.
Debut and Career
Abdu Rozik started his career in 2019 as a street singer. He used to sing in the streets of Gishdarva Bazaar to support his family. Soon he was noticed by a local singer and rapper who got impressed by his talent. Post that he started uploading his singing videos on social media which were reposted by several international personalities and that his how his came to limelight.
Seeing his talent, UAE gave him the golden visa and promoted him as a UAE resident across the world. Abdu also got the opportunity to follow his dreams while staying in Dubai.
He was invited at the expo 2020 held in Dubai, where he sang ‘Mustafa Mustafa’ along with most popular composer and singer A.R Rahman.
Not just that, Abdu is recognized by world famous artists such as Redone, Guru Randhawa, A.R Rahman and Mark Walton.
Abdu has sung several Tajiki songs like Ohi Dili Zor (2019), Chaki Chaki Boron (2020), Modar (2021).
Most recently, Abdu has entered into Bigg Boss season 16 as a contestant and giving tough competition to the other members of the house.
Interestingly, he is making his debut from Salman Khan starrer Hindi feature film ‘Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan‘ where he will play the role of a gangster. Apart from that he will also be featured in a Hindi music video.
Besides singing, Abdu is also a boxer trained by British born world famous fighter ‘Amir Khan’. Abdu has participated in several MMA fights organised for dwarfs.
Awards and Nominations
- He was personally invited by the President of Aiba International Boxing Association to perform at the opening ceremony of the world boxing championship held in Serbia 2021.
- He received Celebrity Influencer of the Year award.
Lifestyle and Luxury
He belonged to a poor family who lived around the mountains. After getting recognition and popularity his living standard has increased and he is looking forward to buy a house in Dubai.
Facts about Abdu Rozik
- Abdu is Youngest and Smallest person from Tajikistan to receive Golden Visa for Dubai from HH Sheikh Mohammed.
- First video he ever posted about his mother got very famous. After that he got noticed by singers and people around the world.
- Baron, a Tajik rapper noticed him singing in the streets, seeing his talent he convinced his father to allow him to make his career in singing. Moreover he helped Abdu financially and shifted along with him to Dubai.
- He used to sing in bazaar streets earning less than Dh2 a day.
- He used to live in a house around mountains which was 4 hours drive from the city.
- He writes songs in his own words based on his life experiences.
- Abdu has collaborated with several celebrities across the world.
- His profile is managed by Dubai’s management firm called IFCM.AE. The CEO and founder of IFCM Yasmine Safia supported him and enrolled him for Hindi and English coaching classes. Not just that Yasmine also helped him refine his music, sports and other skill sets.
- In his free time, he loves to do swimming.
- He was once challenged by the Russian Tiktoker and MMA fighter Hasbullah Magomedov a.k.a General Vgorode, who is also as short as Abdu and suffering from the similar disease. Later, it was found to be a PR stunt staged by a Chechen MMA fighter Asxab Tamaev. The fight was criticized by RDAA and Mixed Martial Arts Community.
Salary and Net Worth
As per the data available in the public domain, he earns around 2 crores rupees from social media and his net worth is approx. 10 crore Indian rupees.