Table of Contents
- Quick Bio
- Who is Werner Herzog?
- Physical Stats and Appearance
- Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
- Affairs and Dating Information
- Werner Herzog Debut
- Werner Herzog Career
- Upcoming Projects
- Awards and Nominations
- Lifestyle and Luxury
- Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Salary and Net worth
- Social Media Accounts
|Real Name||Werner Herzog|
|Nick Name||Werner H. Stipetic|
|Profession||Director, Screenwriter, Author, Actor, Poet|
|Date of Birth||5 September 1942 (79 Years as on February 2022)|
|Birth Place||Bavaria, Munich, Germany|
|Height||In Inches – 6.0′ ( 6 Feet 0 Inches)|
In Metre – 1.8m
In Centimetres – 183 cms
|Weight||In Kilograms – 75 Kgs|
In Pounds – 165 lbs
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Body or Figure Measurements (in Inches.)||Chest – Unknown|
Waist – Unknown
Biceps – Unknown
|Current Location||Los Angeles, USA|
|Languages Known||English, Spanish, French, and Greek|
|College Education||Studied History and German Literature in Munich and Pittsburgh|
Durquesne University (Dropped out)
-Varété (1993, Hebbel Theatre, Berlin)
-Floresta Amazonica (A Midsummer Night’s Dream) (1992, Teatro João Caetano)
|Hobbies and Favorites Stuff||None, Reads a lot (but does not consider this as a hobby)|
|Favorite Films||Freaks, Intolerance, Nosferatu, Where is the Friend’s House?, Rashomon|
|Favorite Book||The Peregrine|
Who is Werner Herzog?
Werner Herzog is a german actor born on 5 September 1942 in Munich, Germany. He belongs to a well educated family. His father Dietrich Herzog (German) and mother Elizabeth Stipetic (Austrian of Croatian descent) were both biologists. He is an actor, author, poet, screenwriter and director by profession. During his early days he studied literature, history and music in Munich at the University of Pittsburgh and traveled extensively in Greece, Great Britain, Mexico, and Sudan. He became well known director, producer and writer after working on many short budget films which he produced under his banner.
Physical Stats and Appearance
Werner is 6 feet tall and weighs 75 kilograms. His hair is straight and eyes are green.
Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
|Father||Dietrich Herzog (German), He was Biologist|
|Mother||Elizabeth Stipetic (Austrian of Croatian descent), she was Biologist|
|Brother||Tilbert, Lucki Stipetic (Producer)|
Affairs and Dating Information
Werner Herzog married ‘Martje Grohmann‘ in 1967 and after long 18 years they divorced. Later he married ‘Christine Maria Ebenberger’ in 1987 and this relationship also didn’t work. The couple seperated in year 1997. Thereafter, Werner dated Photographer Girlfriend ‘Lena Pisetski‘ and married her in 1999. Since then he is married and have 3 children.
Werner Herzog Debut
|First Serial / Drama||None|
|First Movie||Herakles (1962, Short film), Signs of Life (1967, Feature Film)|
|First Webseries / OTT||–|
Werner Herzog Career
Werner has been a part of many prestigious projects however he is best known for Aguirre:the Wrath of God (1972), Fitzcarraldo (1982), Jack Reacher (2012) and Grizzly Man (2005). He directed these TV series and acted in ‘Jack Reacher’.
As of now there is no information on her upcoming projects.
Awards and Nominations
At the 49th International Film Festival, Werner received the Directing Award in 2006. His 4 films were shown at the San Francisco International Film Festival:-
- Wodaabe – Herdsmen of the Sun is a documentary film that came out in 1989 and Nominated in 1990.
- Bells from the Deep is a documentary film that came out in 1993
- Lessons of Darkness is another documentary released in 1992 and presented in film festival in 1993.
- The Wild Blue Yonder is a science fiction fantasy film made in 2005 and presented in film festival in 2006.
Lifestyle and Luxury
Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Werner Herzog made his first film in 1961 at the age of 19.
- He has directed, written and produced more than 60 feature and documentaries.
- He has published over 12 prose books and directed as many operas.
- He is also associated with ‘Werner Herzog Foundation’, the work on the foundation is preservation, care and dissemination of the cultural heritage of Werner Herzog’s cinematic and literary works for the general public in the interest of science, education, art and culture.
Salary and Net worth
Werner Herzog estimated net worth is approx $10 million.
Social Media Accounts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/WernerTwertzog/
Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Herzog
IMDB Profile : https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001348/