|Real Name||Siddharth Nigam|
|Profession||Actor and Gymnast|
|Date of Birth||13 September 2000|
|Birth Place||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Height||In Inches – 5’6″ ( 5 Feet 6 Inches)|
In Metre – 1.6 m
In Centimetres – 168 cms
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 Kgs|
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|Body or Figure Measurements (in Inches.)||Chest – 34|
Waist – 26
Biceps – 10
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi|
|School||Khel Gaon Public School, Allahabad|
|Hobbies and Favorites Stuff||Gymnastics and Cycling|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan.|
|Favorite Actress||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||America|
Table of Contents
- Quick Bio
- Who is Siddharth Nigam?
- Physical Stats and Appearance
- Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
- Affairs and Dating Information
- Debut and Career
- Awards and Nominations
- Lifestyle and Luxury
- Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Salary and Net Worth
- Social Media Accounts
Who is Siddharth Nigam?
Siddharth Nigam is a Gymnast and Actor born on 13 September 2000 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. He is best known for playing Ashoka in colors tv show Ashoka Samrat.
Physical Stats and Appearance
Siddharth Nigam is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 55 kgs. If we look at his body measurements his chest is 34, waist is 26 and biceps are 10 inches.
Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
Siddharth’s father name is Ramvir Tokas and mother’s name Vibha Nigam (aka Pramila Tokas). His father passed away when he was very young, therefore, his mother raised him and his brother Abhishek Nigam single handedly.
His mother Vibha Nigam runs an NGO along with beauty salon. In an interview, Siddharth said, that he got all the success and fame because of his mother’s hard work.
As on 23rd May 2022, Siddharth is single and unmarried.
Affairs and Dating Information
There are rumours in media that Siddharth is dating actress Avneet Kaur. Maybe because they are often seen together and share great chemistry onscreen and offscreen both. In his interviews, he has often said, he is single and his entire focus is towards his work and career.
Debut and Career
Siddharth Nigam made his debut from Bournvita Tv commercial where he was seen doing gymnastics. The very moment, Dharma productions were looking for a boy to play young Aamir Khan who could do similar stunts in their upcoming movie Dhoom 3. Therefore, they contacted his mother to audition Siddharth for the movie. But his mother disconnected the call couple of times thinking that someone is playing prank with them.
But Dharma kept calling and convinced Siddharth’s mother that they really want to cast him in a movie sequel. Upon reaching Mumbai, Siddharth’s family received huge welcome which they never dreamt before.
Since Siddharth had no prior acting experience therefore, he was given several workshops to polish his acting skills and that is how Siddharth got his first bollywood film in 2013.
After shooting the film, he was seen sharing space with Aamir khan during the promotion of Dhoom 3.
Siddharth received lots of praise from film critics and reviewers.
An year later, he made debut on small screen as ‘Young Rudra’ in Life Ok’s mythological show known as Maha Kumbh : Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani (Dec 2014).
Meanwhile, Siddharth was auditioned for a lead role in Zee TV’s upcoming show. Fortunately, he cracked the audition and production house casted him as Young Ashoka in the historical drama show called ‘Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat‘.
After playing Young Ashoka, Siddharth gained immense popularity and he almost became a household name.
In 2015, He was invited as a special guest on Comedy nights with Kapil in Mahashivratri special episode.
In 2016, he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 9 and in the same year appeared as ‘Young Shivaji‘ in Peshwa Bajirao.
Following year, he appeared in tv shows like Chandra Nandini (telecasted on Starplus) and Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hi Hoga (telecasted on SAB TV). In both the shows he was paired with actress Avneet Kaur although she was later replaced by Ashi Singh due to health related issues. Not just that they were seen together in music videos too. No wonder why Siddharth’s name is linked with Avneet, although it is just a rumour.
Apart from mythos and historical drama, he also gave special appearances in shows like Kitchen Champion, Baalveer Returns,
Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein with Alia, MTV Ace of Space 2 and Big Boss 15.
In 2017, Siddharth also played a small cameo in movie Munna Michael where he played the role of Young Munna.
Soon, Sid will be seen as a parallel lead in upcoming movie ‘Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali‘ which is expected to be released in December 2022.
Awards and Nominations
- Siddharth got nominated under the category of Best Child Artist for his work in Dhoom 3.
- He received Gold Awards, Indian Telly Award, Indian Television Academy Awards, Zee Gold Award for his performance as Young Ashoka in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
Lifestyle and Luxury
- Siddharth Nigam owns two flats in Mumbai.
- Tata Altroz is the first car he bought, which costed him approx 8 lakh rupees.
- He owns BMW 3 series car worth 55 lakh rupees in India.
- He also has Skoda Kodiaq worth 33 lakhs in Indian rupees.
- He recently bought one of the most expensive cars ‘Jaguar F-Pace’, worth 66 lakh rupees.
Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Siddharth started his career as a child model. He first appeared in Bournvita Tv commerical.
- The super talented boy won gold medal in parallel bar and silver medal in the high bar at 58th National School Gymastic Games held in Pune, but his aim is life is to win a medal in Olympics.
- He loves gymnastics and cycling.
- He pursued a degree from Thakur College situated in Kandivali East, Mumbai.
- He played the role of Bindusara while his real brother Abhishek played Bhadraketu in tv show named Chandra Nandini.
- In 2022, he debuted as a lyricist, singer and composer with ‘Tum Mili’.
Salary and Net Worth
Siddharth charges approximately 40 thousand rupees per episode for a tv show. Since he got huge fan following on Instagram and Youtube channel, therefore, he generates side income from sponsorships and brand collaborations too. But his major source of income comes from TV shows and Music Videos.
His total Net Worth is 29 crore rupees.
Social Media Accounts
Siddharth Nigam Youtube Channel