Table of Contents
- Quick Bio
- Who is Vanessa Hudgens?
- Physical Stats and Appearance
- Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
- Affairs and Dating Information
- Debut and Career
- Upcoming Projects
- Awards and Nominations
- Lifestyle and Luxury
- Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Income and Net Worth
- Social Media Accounts
|Real Name||Vanessa Anne Hudgens|
|Nick Name||Nessa, V, Van, Baby V, Vanney|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1988 (33 Years)|
|Birth Place||Salinas, California, USA|
|Height||In Inches – 5″.3′ ( 5 Feet 3 Inches)|
In Metre – 1.61 m
In Centimetres – 161 cms
|Weight||In Kilograms – 50 Kgs|
In Pounds – 110 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body or Figure Measurements (in Inches.)||Breast /Bust – 34|
Waist – 24
Hips – 34
|Ethnicity||Multiracial (Asian and White)|
|Current Location||California, USA|
|School Education||Orange County School of the Arts|
|College Education||Orange County High School|
|Hobbies and Favorites Stuff||Photography, Shopping, Dancing, Singing|
|Favorite Singer||Celine Dion, Alicia Keys|
|Favorite TV Show||Degrassi – The Next Generation|
|Favorite Movies||Moulin Rouge!, Thirteen, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider|
|Food Preference||Sushi, Chocolate|
Who is Vanessa Hudgens?
Vanessa Hudgens is an american actress born on 14 December 1988 in Salinas, California, US. She lives with her parents and younger sister in Los Angeles. She attended Orange County School of Arts briefly, and mostly home schooled with the help of tutors. However, she did get her graduate degree from Orange County High School. She started acting at the age of 8 while she was also learning piano, singing and dance. She is best known for her disney movie ‘High School Musical 2’.
Physical Stats and Appearance
Vanessa is not very tall, she is 5 feet 3 inches and weighs 50 kgs. She got black hair and dark brown eyes.
Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
Vanessa Hudgens father Greg Hudgens was a firefighter and mother Gina was a homemaker. She has a younger sister Stell Hudgens who is also an actress.
She is in a relationship with Cole Tucker but not married and have no children.
|Father||Greg Hudgens (Firefighter)|
|Sister||Stella Hudgens (Actress)|
Affairs and Dating Information
- Zac Efron : After dating boyfriend Zac Efron for a long time they both split in 2010. They first met during the audition of Disney Musical.
- Josh Hutcherson : Vanessa Hudgerson was linked with Josh Hutcherson in early 2011. Although, they never confirmed the relationship officially. However, they did indirectly announced their split on Australia today while promoting their movie in 2012.
- Austin Butler : Vanessa and Austin were in quite a serious relationship, they dated for almost 9 years. They first met in 2011, however she confirmed her affair in 2014 by posting an instagram note. Five years later they both parted ways.
- Cole Tucker : Vanessa is currently dating baseball outfielder Cole Tucker. She made the relationship official on Valentine’s day 2021 by posting a picture on Instagram kissing each other.
Debut and Career
Vanessa Hudgens made her debut on a big screen from film ‘Thirteen’, which released in 2003. However, she gained immense popularity from Disney’s ‘High School Musical’ series where she played the role of Gabriella Montez. Due to High School Musical success she secured a contract with Hollywood Records, and released two albums V (2006) and Identified (2008).
Thereafter, she started focussing more on her acting career. The hard work she did all these years helped her secure a role in movie Bandslam (2009), Beastly (2011), Sucker Punch (2011), Tick Tick Boom (2021) and Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island, which was the sequel of Journey to the Center of the Earth.
In film Beastly she was in the lead role with british actor Alex Pettyfer, who played the character of an arrogant guy. While she played ‘Lindy Taylor’ a daughter of a drug addict.
She also got a chance to work in Netflix Christmas series : The Princess Switch and The Knight Before Christmas. Later she played Emile Locke in the NBC series ‘Powerless’.
As of now there is no information on her upcoming projects.
Awards and Nominations
- Won Teen Choice Awards for High School Musical.
- Won Australian Kids Choice Awards as a Cutest Couple for High School Musical 3 : Senior, the award was shared with Zac Efron.
- Won Radio Disney Music Awards for ‘Breaking Free’ and ‘Come Back to Me’ as best Best True Ringer Ring Tone, again shared with Zac Efron.
- Won Broadway Audience Awards for her amazing performance in ‘Gigi’.
- Nominated for Kids Choice Awards as a favorite actress for ‘The Princess Switch : Switched Again’.
- Nominated for People’s Choice Awards as a female movie star and action movie star of 2020 for ‘Bad Boys for Life’.
Lifestyle and Luxury
Vanessa has an amazing luxurious home in Los Angeles. Checkout the video below where she is giving her house tour
Trivia and Less Known Facts
- She was fined $1000 for carving her initials with heart on a rock in Coconino National Forest.
- During pandemic she posted a video on instagram stated that it is ‘inevitable’, people will die from covid. Which created controversy and she had to apologize to making insensitive remarks on a public platform.
- In 2007, her stolen photos, one in lingerie and other nude were leaked on the internet. She later apologized and admitted that should not have taken the pics in first place. Even though they were meant to be private.
- In 2008, she was ranked #20 on forbes ‘High Earners Under 30’ list having a net income of approx. $3 million.
- She was ranked #62 on Maxim’s ‘100 Sexiest Women’ list
- Featured on People’s annual in ‘100 Most Beautiful People’ under 30 list.
Income and Net Worth
Her estimated net worth is approx. $14 Million.