Table of Contents
- Quick Bio
- Who is Olivia Colman?
- Physical Stats and Appearance
- Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
- Affairs and Dating Information
- Career and Debut
- Upcoming Projects
- Awards and Nominations
- Lifestyle and Luxury
- Trivia and Less Known Facts
- Olivia Colman’s Income and Net Worth
- Social Media Accounts
|Real Name||Sarah Caroline Olivia Colman|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1974 (47 Years)|
|Birth Place||Norwich, Norfolk, England, UK|
|Height||In Inches – 5.7′ ( 5 Feet 7 Inches)|
In Metre – 1.70 m
In Centimetres – 170 cms
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 Kgs|
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body or Figure Measurements (in Inches.)||Breast /Bust – 36|
Waist – 28
Hips – 35
|Hometown||Norwich, United Kingdom|
|Current Location||Norwich, United Kingdom|
|School Education||Norwich High School for Girls|
|College Education||Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (Graduate)|
|Hobbies and Favorites Stuff||Gymming|
|Favorite Actress||Glenn Close|
Who is Olivia Colman?
Sarah Caroline Olivia Colman is a british actress born on 30 January 1974 in Norfolk, UK. She did her schooling from Norwich High School and graduated from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School in 1999. Her mother ‘Mary Leakey’ was a nurse and father ‘keith Colman’ was a chartered sureyor. Although her mother was a nurse by profession but she wanted to be a ballet dancer but couldn’t pursue it as a career. Therefore Olivia decided to take up acting professionally and fulfill her mother’s dream of becoming an actress.
Physical Stats and Appearance
Olivia is 5 feet and 7 inches tall and weighs 60 kgs. She has got dark brown hair and brown eyes. If we look at her body statistics, her breast is 36, waist is 28 and hips are 35 inches.
Family, Siblings, Spouse and Children
Oliver’s parents Keith and Mary belong to the UK. However, Oliver was a part of BBC document series ‘Who do you think you are’, in which celebrity traces their family tree. Since she was born in Norfolk she expected her family tree to trace back to the UK. However, it was discovered that her 4th great grandfather ‘Richard Campbell Bazell’ was born on the island of ‘Saint Helena’. And her 3rd great grandfather ‘Charles Bazett’ married ‘Harriot Slessor’. During their research work Slessor’s roots were traced to a place in India called ‘Kishanganj’ (situated in Bihar). It was found that at the age of 3 she lost her father and move to England. There were speculations that Slessor’s mother was an Indian, however, there is no concrete proof of this belief. Later ‘BRO’ british record office released the bill of Slessor’s mother, which proved her real name was Seraphina Donclere, who was of European Origin and not an Indian.
|Father||Keith Colman (Chartered Surveyor)|
|Mother||Mary Leakey (Nurse)|
Affairs and Dating Information
Olivia married to Ed Sinclair in 2001. They both met in Cambride University in 1993, since then they are together. They have 3 children, two sons are ‘Finn Sinclair’ (born 2005) and ‘Hal Joseph Sinclair’ (born 2007) and one daughter (born in August 2015) but her name is unknown.
Career and Debut
|First Advertisement||AA Car Insurance|
|First Movie||Terkel in Trouble (2004)|
|First Webseries / OTT / TV Series||Bruiser (2000)|
Speaking of her career, which has been quite an interesting journey. She started at an age of 16 and her first project was ‘The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie’, which was an inhouse production by her school. But her professional acting debut on the big screen came quite late at the age of 26 in the form of comedy TV show ‘Bruiser’ (2000). Later her career started to take off and she became a part of many other interesting projects like People Like Us, Look Around You, Black Books, The Office, The Time of Your Life and many more.
She also worked as a voice artist for many ad commercials and comedies like Hut 33.
Olivia is best known for her work in ‘The Favorite’ (2018) for which she also won an Oscar. Her other projects as an actor and producer are ‘Tyrannosaur’ (2011) and ‘The Lobster’ (2015).
As of now there is no information on her upcoming projects.
Awards and Nominations
- Won Oscar for her work in The Favorite (2018).
- London Film Critics Circle Award for film The Iron Lady (2011).
- International Emmy Award and BAFTA award for best actress in ITV’s Broadchurch (2013)
- Golden Globe Award and BAFTA award for best actress in The Favorite (2018).
- Nominated for the Golden Globe Award and Academy Award for best actress in psychological drama film The Lost Daughter (2021).
she has also received nominations and awards in supporting cast.
Lifestyle and Luxury
Trivia and Less Known Facts
- She had to choose different stage name as the actor’s union of UK already had an actress named ‘Sarah Colman’.
- When she had to chose her name stage name she chose ‘Olivia’ because one of her friends name was Olivia and she like it very much.
- She was 8 months pregnant with her daughter when was filming for ‘The Night Manager’ in 2016.
- She regrets working on project ‘Confetti’ (2006) and calls it a biggest blunder since she had the worst acting experience compared to all other projects.
- Before becoming an actress she worked as a cleaner.
- She is the only actress to win BAFTA award in all three categories ‘Actress’, ‘Comedy Actress’, and ‘Supporting Actress’.
Olivia Colman’s Income and Net Worth
Based on the fixed assets information available on public domain, her networth is estimated approx. $6 million.
Social Media Accounts
She doesn’t have any social media accounts.