Who is Srushti Tawade?
Srushti Tawade is a content writer and rapper who rose to fame from her song ‘Mein Nahi Toh Kaun Bey‘. After giving her stellar performance in MTV’s hip hop rap reality show Hustle 2.0 she became the internet sensation. Her songs ‘Mein Nahi Toh Kaun Bey‘ and ‘Chota Don‘ have been trending on social media.
Prior to rapping, she used to write content for websites.
Srushti Tawade’s popular songs are:-
- Mein Nahi Toh Kon Be
- Chota Don
- Fool Out of You
- Chill Kinda Guy
- Ek Tha Kauvva
- Dummies Guide to Mumbai
Srushti Tawade Biography
Srushti Tawade was born and raised in Mumbai. Her age is 23 years and she belongs to a well off family. Srushti did her early education from National English High School situated in Malad West, Mumbai. Afterwards, she completed graduation and Masters in English from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (SNDT) Women’s University.
Also read about singer and boxer Abdu Rozik only on wikibiotv.
|Rapper, Content Writer
|Date of Birth
|23 Years (as of 2022)
|Place of Birth
|Hindi, English, Marathi
|National English High School, Malad West, Mumbai
|SNDT Women’s University, Santacruz West
|Master Degree in English
|Hobbies and Favorites Stuff
|Writing Poems and Shayari
Height, Weight and Physical Appearance
Srushti Tawade is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 55kgs. She has got black eyes and wheatish complexion. If we go through her body measurements, her breast size is 32 inches, waist is 29 inches and hips are 32 inches.
She is not a gymming person at all and eats whatever she likes.
Parents and Siblings
Srushti Tawade was born in a Marathi family. Unfortunately, there isn’t much information available about her parents and siblings. All we know is that her mother and father were working when she was young. Also, they used to have a full time maid at home which indicates that she belongs to a well to do family.
Affairs and Dating Information
Srushti Tawade has had several affairs in the past which she disclosed on the stage of Hustle 2.0. She said, while chatting on the dating apps she used to send poetry and shayari to her prospective dates. Then one day, someone whom she was dating suggested to try her luck in rapping.
|Marital Status (as of 2022)
Career and Songs
Srushti Tawade started her career as a content writer where she used to write articles for websites. After that, she started writing poems and parody songs. Then someone suggested her to try rapping.
Spoken Fest 2020
In January 2020, she attended the Spoken fest in Bandra where she witnessed art at the large degree, so the whole experience at the fest was her formal inspiration to writing anything. Prior to that, she had not written anything related to rap.
Spotlight Chapter 4 (2022)
She participated in a talent show called “Spotlight” hosted by RJ Roshan Shetty and emerged as a winner.
Hustle 2.0 Journey
In 2022, she auditioned for Mtv Hustle 2.0 and got selected. She is the only one among 16 contestants who’s songs have hit the top charts on social media.
Srushti when entered in Hustle 2.0 didn’t know anything about rap, she was the least experienced contestant and had not aware of the technicalities. Yet, due to her lyrics and storytelling ability she emerged as one of best underground rappers in Mumbai whom audience can relate and connect.
Squad bosses Badshah, EPR, Dee MC, King and Dino James praised her storytelling and called her a trendsetter. Her songs Chota Don, Fool Out of You and Chill Kinda Guy were radio hits.
During her Hustle 2.0 journey she did rap battle with Nazz and other contestants. She is also one of the few contestants who didn’t reach the top 5 yet received a music video contract from MTV.
Srushti Tawade Latest Rap Song
Srushti’s songs are based on the real life experience and observation. Similarly, she summarised her 9 to 5 job in her latest song titled ‘Office’.
Awards and Nominations
As of now she has not received any industry specific awards but she has the potential to win in future.
Lifestyle and Luxury
Facts about Srushti Tawade
- In an interview she said that all her humour came from the trauma she faced in her life.
- She started writing dairy, which turned into poems. After that she started writing parody songs about social subjects. Then one day someone told her to try rapping and that is how it all started.
- She doesn’t like dissing because it is not good for the culture and doesn’t add any value to hip hop rap scene.
- Her favourite rap song is ‘Chota Don’.
- In an interview, Tawade said, when she entered into Hustle 2.0 she got intimidated after seeing everyone with so much experience and she had nothing to talk about because she knew nothing about the rap.
- Her favourite rappers are MC Square, Paradox and Gravity whom she met in Hustle 2.0.
- She hates calling herself a “Female Rapper” because no one calls men “Male Rapper”, therefore women shouldn’t be addressed that way too.
- She got full support from her parents from day one, although, they didn’t know anything about the rap.
- She is one of the winners of Spotlight Chapter 4 hosted by RJ Roshan Shetty. The show had 72 contestants and 5 winners.
- In rap song Bachpan, she summarised her childhood experiences by her storytelling.
- Srushti has earned titles such as ‘Shakti’, ‘Chota Don’ and ‘Expression Queen’ after giving exceptional performances in Hustle 2.0.
- While performing on the stage of Hustle 2.0 she forgot the lyrics of her song, as a result she couldn’t qualify in the top 5 list.
Income and Net Worth
Srushti Tawade earns around 2-3 lakh rupees per month. Her net worth is estimated around 30-35 lakh rupees. She earns most of her income from content writing, events, show performances, brand endorsements and collaborations.
Social Media Accounts
Srushti’s Profile is Managed by : Blueprint.inc